XiaoMiTool V2 is an unofficial tool for managing Xiaomi phones. This tool downloads the latest official ROM, TWRP and Magisk and it decides the best way to install it on our device. But in this guide we will only be talking about installing ROMs using this tool. On the other hand, users can Root Android phones and flash download custom ROM like LineageOS, etc.
kernel. The LineageOS manifests include a sensible default configuration for repo, which we strongly suggest you use (i.e. don’t add any options to sync). The -j 4 part means that there will be four simultaneous threads/connections.
But when companies start operating at such a large scale, the start-up mentality takes a backseat to more important considerations, and innovation can be stifled. So in case, you are searching for the best custom ROM for your POCO F1, or you want to have an early Android 11 experience, pick any one ROM from the above list, and you won’t be disappointed.
- You might be familiar with this ROM as it is widespread across many devices.
- The renaming of Google Keyboard to Gboard confused a lot of us within the community.
- Enabling this option will make the module scripts pull the vendor fingerprint on each boot and use this to spoof the device fingerprint.
- It’s a ROM based on AOSP that offers high stability along with a limited number of features.
- It’s the ultimate buyer’s market, and it’s about to get even better, as the POCOphone F1 is here to take on the OnePlus 6 and its rivals.
For more details and check on bugs, find out on XDA Developers. For users fond of light and simple Stock Android, Lineage OS is an excellent choice for them as you get few new twerks.